FREE Standard Shipping on orders over SG$79 to Singapore.
MULTI-AWARD WINNING RAZER™ MECHANICAL SWITCHES
Designed specifically for gaming, Razer Mechanical Switches actuate at an optimal distance, giving you speed and responsiveness like never before. Razer Mechanical Switches have been lauded as the new standard for all mechanical gaming keyboards since their introduction.
Learn more about Razer™ Mechanical Switches >
ENGINEERED FOR DURABILITY
Razer Mechanical Switches have consistently proven themselves to be the best for gaming, delivering both top-notch performance and reliable durability without compromise. This very same Razer technology and design is now being manufactured in-house end to end, ensuring even stricter requirements are met for each switch produced, resulting in a life span of up to 80 million key strokes.
INDIVIDUALLY BACKLIT KEYS WITH DYNAMIC LIGHTING EFFECTS
The all-new Razer BlackWidow X Ultimate features individually programmable backlit keys along with dynamic lighting effects all set easily through Razer Synapse.
MANUFACTURED TO PERFECTION
The Razer BlackWidow X Ultimate features a whole new look, one that’s been stripped down to reveal a sleek and compact piece of engineering ingenuity. Constructed from military grade metal, the polished body of the Razer BlackWidow X Ultimate is both rugged and durable, ensuring you’ll enjoy stellar performance even during the most intense gaming sessions.
- Razer™ Mechanical Switches with 50g actuation force
- 80 million keystroke life span
- Individually backlit keys with dynamic lighting effects
- Military grade metal top construction
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option
- Cable management routing
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Braided fiber cable
- PC or Mac with a free USB port
- Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Mac OS X (v10.8 - 10.11)
- Internet connection
- 100 MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.