FREE Standard Shipping on orders over CA$64 to Canada. Additional custom and tariff fees may apply
HAMMERING IN THE BASS
The Razer Hammerhead for iOS delivers pure audio fidelity thanks to extra-large 10 mm dynamic drivers and a custom-tuned digital-to-analog (DAC) converter. It gives you deeper bass tones and superior acoustic clarity, whether for music, games, or everything in between. Stay fully immersed in the sound with noise-isolating bi-flange ear-tips and be in total control with the in-line remote. With an aluminum body and flat cables, these in-ears are truly made for toughness on the go.
Lightning connector and custom-tuned DAC For higher-resolution output
Razer’s work on award-winning headsets has led to developing a custom-tuned DAC converter that leverages the digital output of the Apple Lightning connector. The result is audio straight from the source without any processing found in standard 3.5 mm headphones, to produce the purest and most accurate sound wherever you go.
10 mm dynamic drivers For stellar audio fidelity
The Razer Hammerhead for iOS is outfitted with 10 mm drivers and optimized inner acoustic chambers to reproduce all your music, game audio and more with superior acoustic clarity and deep distortion-free bass tones.
Dedicated Hammerhead iOS App For customized experience
Tune to a low bass or clear, crisp sound easily with the Hammerhead iOS App. You can select pre-defined EQs or customize one from scratch to suit your liking. The app also allows you to control the earbuds lighting, whether you want it on, off, or breathe. Firmware and future app updates are also delivered through this one-stop companion app.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ± 15% Ω
- Sensitivity: 102 ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz
- Max input Power: 10 mW
- Drivers: 10 mm with Neodymium magnets
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approximate Weight: 0.06 lbs (28.0 g)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 58 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 42 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Omnidirectional
- Volume controls: Volume Up/Down
- Center controls: Accept/End Call, Change Tracks, Fast Forward/Rewind, Launch Siri