Razer Affiliate Program
Razer is more than just the world's leading gaming brand. We inspire gamers everywhere with a razor-sharp focus on being the best in-game and in real life. Everyone armed with our cutting-edge peripherals including systems, mice, keyboards, headsets, controllers, mouse pads and more get the unfair winning advantage.
Razer™ - For Gamers. By Gamers.™
The Razer Affiliate Program is committed to working with motivated partners to help us put the best gaming products in the hands of gamers everywhere. Be rewarded for doing something great for the world.
Why join the Razer Affiliate Program?
- Be a part of something great. Razer strives to change the world one gamer at a time. Help us.
- Earn commissions. Earn up to 20% on the sale of Razer products.
- No fees required. The program is completely free. Just sign-up and start winning.
- Special promotions. We provide special offers and promotions to help you drive traffic.
- Creative materials. Choose from a variety of text links and banners of different sizes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Razer Affiliate Program?The Razer Affiliate Program is a way for you to earn commissions by placing banners or links on your website to refer visitors to RazerStore. Once the visitor makes a purchase through these banners and/or links, you can earn up to 20% commission on the sale of Razer products.
What does it cost to join?Absolutely nothing! The Razer Affiliate Program is completely free and you can cancel at any time.
How do I sign-up?Just click here and complete the application process. We will send you an email with information on how to get started.
Where can I learn more about Razer products?You can check the Razer products at www.razerzone.com with complete information from design, technology, performance and specialties on how to maximize the usage of each product.
- Gaming Systems
- Gaming Mice
- Gaming Keyboards & Keypads
- Gaming Audio
- Gaming Mouse Mats
- Gaming Controllers
Stay connected. Spread the word.
Does my website qualify to be a Razer Affiliate Partner?Anyone is welcome to apply for the affiliate program, and we review each application carefully and make the final decision eligibility. RazerStore will be working with a limited number of high quality sites.
We reserve the right to reject or remove any account that containing objectionable material, including sexually explicit, violence, discrimination of any kind based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age, illegal activities, and/or violation of intellectual property rights.
What types of links do you offer?We offer product data feed along with a wide variety of text links and multiple sizes of banners that feature new product releases, bestselling products, current promotions and exclusive offers.
How much can I earn?
Affiliate partners can earn up to 20%* of each sale generated.
- 20% for Software
- 4% for Peripherals
- US$10 for Systems per System sold
*Affiliates with loyalty, incentive, coupon and/or discount code websites, the commission will be capped at 1% for all products.
How are commissions paid?Commissions are paid on monthly net sales, and do not include returns, sales tax or shipping and handling. Commissions are typically paid on the 10th (and up to the 20th) of each month for the sales generated in the month prior to the one that has just ended. For example, if you generate sales in Aug, you will be paid on October 10th the earliest. The lock period in between makes sure that there’s no returns or fraud from the sales orders you generated.
Please make sure you fill in the payment form once you joined the network in order to get paid with commission.
What about product returns?If a customer returns a product, requests a refund, cancels an order, or if credit card charges are reversed due to dispute or credit card fraud, your account will be debited for any commission earned on that transaction.
How do I keep track of my sales and commissions?Using the affiliate network interface, you can access daily reports that provide information on impressions, click-throughs, orders, sales and commissions earned. To ensure that all transactions are properly tracked and credited, use only the RazerStore links you find on the network.
Does joining the affiliate program mean I am sponsored or partnered by Razer?The affiliate program is meant for giving our fans the opportunity to earn commissions from promoting Razer’s products. The more you sell, the more you earn. This doesn’t indicate any partnership and sponsorship with Razer, nor free products sponsored by Razer. If you have more questions about that, please contact the Razer Affiliate team via email below.
Who can I contact for more information?For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Display URL Policy
- Affiliates may NOT use any variation of the Razer trademark or any of these other URLs as their display URLs: www.razerzone.com; store.razerzone.com.
Paid Search Policy
- Affiliates may NOT bid on the terms, misspellings, or derivations of the following: "Razer", "RazerStore", "Razer Store", "Razer Online Store", “razerzone” and "For Gamers. By Gamers."
- Affiliates may NOT outbid Razer for the placement of any keywords with the Razer trademark or any combinations/misspellings thereof, including broad matches, e.g. “Razer gaming mice”. List includes but is not limited to the following keywords: Blade, Mamba, Naga, Naga Epic, Naga Hex, Ouroboros, Taipan, Imperator, Orochi, DeathAdder, Lachesis, Abyssus, BlackWidow, BlackWidow Ultimate, DeathStalker, DeathStalker Ultimate, DeathStalker Essentail, Anansi, Lycosa, Arctosa, Nostromo, Orbweaver, Tartarus, Tiamat, BlackShark, Kraken, Kraken Pro, Megalodon, Carcharias, Electra, Adaro, Hammerhead, Hammerhead Pro, Orca, Chimaera, Ferox, Moray, Sabertooth, Atrox, Onza, Hydra, Invicta, Manticor, Destructor, Ironclad, Megasoma, Scarab, Vespula, Goliathus, Kabuto, Sphex, Spectre, Maurader, Banshee, Mouse Bungee, Armadillo.
- Affiliates may NOT bid on the trademarked word "Razer" in any manner, singularly or in any conjunction with, other characters or in combination with other words in the search that may result in a broad match of the word "Razer" singularly. The word "Razer" is off limits.
- Affiliates may NOT use the trademarked word "Razer" in any Titles, or the display URL of any paid ads.
- Affiliates may NOT directly link from search ads. All paid search ads must link to an affiliate’s landing page.
- Affiliates with no referral/sales for six consecutive months will have their account terminated.
- While an attempt to communicate with an affiliate suspected of being in violation will likely be made, Razer is under no obligation to inform violators of the above terms and conditions that they are being made inactive from the program.
- Any earnings reported from sales while violating these terms will not be paid.
- Affiliates may NEVER use language such as "official" or any ad copy that may appear that they represent Razer and RazerStore.
- Affiliates may NOT register or use any domain name URL which includes the word "Razer" in any way.
- Affiliates may only use the approved marketing materials produced by Razer that includes logos, marketing copies, technical specifications, banners, and product images.
- Affiliates are NOT permitted to use any form of technology, programming or scripting to display the contents of Razer in another website location including, but not limited to, the use of iframes.
- Affiliates with loyalty, incentive, coupon and/or discount code websites, the commission will be capped at 1% for all products.
- Affiliates must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Razer reserves the right to change the program policy without notice at anytime.