‘PLAY LIKE PEWDS’ SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY.
COMMON TERMS USED IN THESE RULES:These are the official rules that govern how the Razer ‘Play Like Pewds’ promotion will operate. This promotion will be simply referred to as the “Sweepstakes” throughout the rest of these rules.
In these rules, “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to Razer Inc., the sponsor of the Sweepstakes. “You” refers to an eligible Sweepstakes entrant who must agree to these Official Rules.
WHAT ARE THE START AND END DATES?This Sweepstakes starts at 12:01 am PDT on August 17th, 2014, and ends at 11:59 pm PDT on September 18th, 2014, referred to as the “Entry Period”. Entries must be received within the Entry Period to be eligible.
CAN I ENTER?You are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes if you meet the following requirements at time of entry:
- You must be 18 years old or over to participate. (If you are below 18 and would like to participate, enlist the assistance of your parent, guardian or an older friend.)
- You must meet further entry requirements in the Additional Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions.
This Sweepstakes is void outside of the geographic area described above and wherever else prohibited by law.
HOW DO I ENTER?All sweepstakes entries shall be submitted in the stipulated manner on http://rzr.to/pewdsneon
By submitting the form on http://rzr.to/pewdsneon you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing.
Each person may submit only one (1) entry.
We will automatically disqualify:
- Any incomplete entry.
- Any entry received from a country that is prohibited per these Official Rules.
- Any entry received from a person who is otherwise ineligible to participate per these Official Rules.
- Any entry received that is in excess of the entry limit described above.
WINNER SELECTION AND PRIZEAfter the close of the Entry Period, we will randomly select twenty potential winners from among all eligible entries received by 11:59 pm PDT on September 18th, 2014.
- (1) Razer Kraken Pro Neon (Approximate Retail Value: UDS $89.99)
If you are a potential winner, we will notify you by October 6, 2014 by sending a message to your e-mail address provided at time of entry. If the notification that we send is returned as undeliverable, or you are otherwise unreachable for any reason, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to award the prize to an alternate, randomly selected winner from the remaining eligible entries. If there is a dispute as to who is the potential winner, we will consider the potential winner to be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter the Sweepstakes. If you are a potential winner, we may require you to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and a W-9 tax form and/or any other form required by applicable governmental authorities within 10 days of notification. If you are a potential winner but you are considered a minor in your place of legal residence, we may require your parent or legal guardian to sign all required forms on your behalf. If you do not complete the required forms as instructed and/or return the required forms within the time period listed on the winner notification message, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to disqualify you and select an alternate, randomly selected winner from the remaining eligible entries, but no more than three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
If you are confirmed as a winner of this Sweepstakes:
- You may not exchange your prize for cash or any other merchandise or services. However, if for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value; and
- You may not designate someone else as the winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your prize, we will award it to an alternative potential winner; and
- If you accept a prize, you will be solely responsible for all applicable income, sales and other taxes related to accepting the prize; and
- If you are otherwise eligible for this Sweepstakes, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, we may award the prize to your parent/legal guardian on your behalf; and
- Unless otherwise noted, the prize is subject to the manufacturer’s warranty and/or terms and conditions and software license.
WHAT ARE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING?Your odds of winning this Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries we receive.
WHAT OTHER CONDITIONS ARE YOU AGREEING TO BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES?By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree:
- To abide by these Official Rules; and
- To release and hold harmless Razer and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize won; and
- That Razer’s decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes; and
- That by accepting a prize, Razer may use your proper name and state of residence online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this Sweepstakes, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
WHAT LAWS GOVERN THE WAY THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS EXECUTED AND ADMINISTRATED?This Sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the State of California, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of California for any disputes arising out of this Sweepstakes.
WHAT IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS AND THE SWEEPSTAKES CAN’T RUN AS PLANNED?If cheating, a virus, a bug, a catastrophic event or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled (sometimes referred to as force majeure) affects this Sweepstakes, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this Sweepstakes and/or to randomly select winners from among all eligible entries received before the cancellation, change or suspension of the Sweepstakes. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error.
If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes by hacking, cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law and disqualify any entry you made. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future Sweepstakes, so please play fairly.
HOW CAN YOU FIND OUT WHO WON?We will post the name of the winner online at http://www.twitter.com/Razer by October 6, 2014. This list will remain posted until October 20, 2014
WHO IS SPONSORING THIS SWEEPSTAKES?Razer Inc.
2035 Corte Del Nogal
Carlsbad, CA 92011