Razer DeathAdder – Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
This mouse’s 4G sensor has also been optimized to work perfectly with all Razer mouse mats. Just choose from one of the preset Razer mouse mats in Synapse 2.0 to calibrate the sensor, or use the manual calibration mode if you’re using a custom surface.
The all-new Razer DeathAdder’s mouse sensor has no drift control, ensuring that you’ll be able to make minor movements in game, especially vital for FPS gamers pulling off that perfect headshot. This is the pinnacle of gaming accuracy with an optical mouse sensor.
- 6400dpi 4G Optical Sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling/1ms response
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- 200 inches per second and 50g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 5.00”/127mm (Length) x 2.76” / 70mm (Width) x 1.73” / 44mm (Height)
- Approximate weight : 0.23lbs / 105g
- PC / Mac with USB port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit)/ Mac OS X (v10.6-10.9)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 35MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.