VALIDATED BY E-SPORTS PROFESSIONALS
Razer’s top ergonomics scientists have collaborated with the top eSports athletes of the world to develop the ultimate ambidextrous mouse. The Razer Taipan is the result of years of collaborative research and development to pinpoint the optimal shape, weight and balance for gamers who use an ambidextrous mouse at the highest levels of tournament gameplay.
The Razer Taipan’s symmetrical shape make it viable for both right and left handers and is comfortable for a wide variety of people, each with different hand sizes and grip types – including users who utilize the claw, fingertip and palm grip. The narrow footprint, paired with the rubber thumb grips make it suitable for claw and fingertip grip users, while the arched back still gives the necessary palm support for palm grip users.
The weight of the Razer Taipan been tweaked to ensure gamers can execute fast, precise movements without compromising on the grip control required for intense tournaments.
The Razer Taipan has also been carefully optimized by the scientists and engineers at Razer to ensure that the weight distribution of the mouse provides for a perfectly balanced mouse chassis where the centre of gravity of the unit is primed for the most optimal grip profiles for all top eSports atheletes.
Developed with feedback from the following teams :
- 4G Dual Sensor System - 8200dpi
- Ambidextrous form factor
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 9 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- Up to 200 inches per second / 50g acceleration
- Approximate size: 124 mm / 4.88” (Length) x 63 mm / 2.48” (Width) x 36 mm / 1.42” (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 95g / 0.21 lbs without cable, 132g / 0.29 lbs with cable
- PC / Mac with USB port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit)/ Mac OS X (v10.6-10.8)
- Internet connection
- 100MB of free hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.