Razer Naga Hex – MOBA/Action-RPG Gaming Mouse
6 MOBA/action-RPG optimized mechanical thumb buttons
The Razer Naga Hex features 6 large mechanical thumb buttons specially optimized for MOBA and action-RPG user interfaces. Every pro-gamer can map their 6 favored spells, abilities, and items to these buttons for rapid actuation.
High performance buttons up to 250 clicks per minute
In action-RPG and MOBA games, intensive clicking is necessary to deliver relentless blows on one’s enemies. So pro-gamers need a mouse that can keep up. The Razer Naga Hex utilizes special switches that lasts up to 10 million clicks. It also accurately registers up to a whopping 250 clicks per minute, perfect for those with lightning fast reflexes.
Razer Synapse 2.0
Razer Synapse 2.0 is cutting-edge intuitive proprietary software that functions as the Razer Naga Hex’s brain – automatically syncing the gaming mouse to a cloud server to download driver and firmware updates, as well as save individual gamer settings without you needing to lift a finger. Specifically for the Razer Naga Hex, Razer Synapse 2.0 capabilities will be expanded to store settings for a custom Razer in-game UI designed just for MOBA and action-RPG players.
- 6 MOBA/action-RPG optimized mechanical thumb buttons
- 11 total programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Special switches in buttons for 250 clicks per minute
- 10 million click life cycle
- Razer Synapse 2.0
- 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G Laser Sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling/1ms response time
- Approximate Size : 116 mm / 4.57” (Length) x 70 mm / 2.76” (Width) x 46 mm / 1.81” (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 134 g / 0.30 lbs
- PC with USB port
- Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit) / Mac OS X (v10.7-10.9)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 100MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.