Razer Naga Epic – Wired/Wireless MMO Gaming Mouse
17 MMO-optimized buttons
Effortlessly access more abilities and macros than ever before with 17 mouse buttons including the revolutionary Razer Naga thumb grid. The Razer Naga Epic’s driver software allows you to easily organize your key binds and character abilities for any game by enabling you to fully remap and assign macros to all 17 buttons. In addition, the Razer Naga Epic also features downloadable in-game addons or integrated in-game support for the most popular MMO games.
Dual mode wired/wireless functionality
Experience true gaming-grade wireless connection that allows you a greater variety of movement without any sacrifice of mouse control or accuracy. The Razer Naga Epic’s dual mode wired/wireless functionality allows you to switch between a wireless mouse mode to wired mouse mode – with zero downtime as your mouse charges while in wired mode.
3 Interchangeable side panels for ergonomic fit
Three interchangeable side panels designed by the world-acclaimed Razer ergonomics team provide an optimized fit for different hand sizes and grip styles, giving you maximum ergonomic comfort to last through those marathon gaming sessions.
- Wired/Wireless dual mode capability
- 3 Interchangeable side panels
- Charging dock (also functions as a wireless receiver unit)
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- Unlimited character profiles with AddOns
- Optional MMO-specific software AddOns
- 16 million color backlight illumination
- 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G Laser Sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ / 1ms response time
- Approximate Size : 116 mm / 4.57” (Length) x 78 mm / 3.07” (Width) x 42 mm / 1.65” (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 134 g / 0.30 lbs
- Battery Life: 12hrs (continuous use); 72 hours (normal gaming usage)
- PC or Mac with USB port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit)/ Mac OS X (v10.7-10.9)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 35MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.