Razer Abyssus Mirror
3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G Infrared Sensor
Whether you are making small, precise movements or fast, long range swipes; The Razer Abyssus Mirror Special Edition keeps up with your every movement without tracking loss. With no drift control, experience true freedom of movement that allows your exact mousing movements to be translated into in game kills.
3 Buttons Tuned For Ultra-Responsive Feedback
The Razer Abyssus Mirror Special Edition features large tactile buttons tuned for rapid clicking that responds to your commands with instant response – so you are always a gunshot or spell ahead of your enemies.
Hardware Toggles for DPI and Polling Rate
Adapt to your game instantly with 2 toggle switches for 450/1800/3500dpi and 125/1000Hz polling rate adjustments without the need for any software drivers.
- High gloss mirror finish
- 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- Mechanical dpi/polling rate switches
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- No Drift Control
- Always-On mode
- Ultra-large buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60-120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Three independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Ambidextrous design
- Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Approx. size in mm: 115(L) x 63(W) x 40(H)
- PC with USB port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 100MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.