Mechanical key infrastructure
The Razer Orbweaver’s mechanical key technology provides a distinctive tactile feedback in the form of a light pronounced tap and click to your fingertips, giving you an entirely new feel as you game. Each key has an optimized actuation force of 50g and a reduced actuation distance of 2mm, letting you unleash commands and attacks at a blisteringly fast rate. Watch as your actions-per-minute soar to devastating heights, leaving adversaries eating your dust.
20 fully programmable keys and an 8-way thumbpad
Arm yourself with 20 fully programmable mechanical keys for more skills, hotkeys, and macros right at your fingertips. A programmable 8-way directional thumb-pad can also be used either for movement or as modifier keys to expand your repertoire of game-destroying abilities.
Adjustable hand, thumb, and palm-rest modules
The Razer Orbweaver was designed with adjustable, hand, thumb and palm-rest modules to let you customize the most comfortable experience with the keypad during marathon gaming sessions. Slide either part back or forth so that it sits under your thumb or cradles your palm perfectly, reducing hand fatigue, and optimizing ergonomic access to your controls.
Razer Synapse 2.0
Synapse 2.0 is our unified configuration software that allows you to rebind your buttons, assign them macros and saves all your settings automatically to the cloud. It ports your settings immediately from the cloud no matter where you are. It also supports our other Razer peripherals to provide a seamless experience.
- Full mechanical keys with 50g actuation force
- 20 fully programmable keys
- Programmable 8-way directional thumb-pad
- Adjustable hand , thumb, and palm-rests modules for maximum comfort
- Instantaneous switching between 8 key maps
- Unlimited macro lengths
- Backlit keypad for total control even in dark conditions
- Unlimited customizable profiles via Razer Synapse 2.0
- Approximate size: 55 mm / 2.17” (Depth) x 154 mm / 6.06” (Width) x 202 mm / 7.95” (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 395 g / 0.87 lbs
- PC with USB port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit)/ Mac OS X (v10.6-10.7)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 200MB of hard disk space
- Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.