Razer Orbweaver Stealth
Silent mechanical key infrastructure
The Razer Orbweaver Stealth Edition’s mechanical key technology provides a distinctive silent tactile feedback in the form of a light pronounced tap to your fingertips, for an entirely new feel as you game. Each key has an optimized actuation force of 45g and a reduced actuation distance of 2mm, letting you unleash commands and attacks at a blisteringly fast, and quiet, rate. Watch your actions-per-minute soar to devastating heights, leaving adversaries eating your dust.
20 fully programmable keys and an 8-way thumbpad
Arm yourself with 20 fully programmable mechanical keys for more skills, hotkeys, and macros at your disposal. A programmable 8-way directional thumb-pad can also be used either for movement or as modifier keys to expand your repertoire of game-destroying abilities.
Adjustable hand, thumb, and palm-rest modules
The Razer Orbweaver Stealth Edition was designed with adjustable hand, thumb, and palm-rest modules to let you customize the keypad to get the most comfortable gaming experience out of it. Slide either part back or forth so it sits under your thumb or cradles your palm perfectly, reducing hand fatigue and optimizing ergonomic access to controls.
Razer Synapse 2.0
Synapse 2.0 is our unified configuration software that allows you to rebind your buttons, assign them macros and saves all your settings automatically to the cloud. It ports your settings immediately from the cloud no matter where you are. It also supports our other Razer peripherals to provide a seamless experience.
- Full mechanical keys with 45g actuation force
- 20 fully programmable keys
- Programmable 8-way directional thumb pad
- Adjustable hand , thumb, and palm-rests modules for maximum comfort
- Instantaneous switching between 8 key maps
- Unlimited macro lengths
- Backlit keypad for total control even in dark conditions
- Unlimited customizable profiles via Razer Synapse 2.0
Approximate Size & Weight:
Height 202mm / 7.95"
- PC with USB port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit)/ Mac OS X (v10.6-10.9)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 200MB of hard disk space
- Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.