Razer BlackWidow Ultimate – Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Full Mechanical Keys for Superior Tactility and Faster Response
The Razer BlackWidow’s mechanical key technology provides a distinctive tactile feedback in form of a light pronounced tap to your fingers giving you an entirely new feel on your keyboard. With its optimized actuation force of 50g and a reduced actuation distance of 2 mm the Razer BlackWidow mechanical keyboard allows you to actuate your commands faster than on any other standard gaming keyboard.
On-The-Fly Macro Recording & Profiles allow Effortless Configuration
Record unlimited macros on-the-fly without having to take your eye off the game and immediately change between up to 10 profiles without the hassle of going into complex driver menus. With the simple click of two buttons you initiate and end the recording and you’re all set.
Individually Backlit Keys
Never miss a key in the dark with backlit keys that give you the tactical edge, allowing you to launch assaults and flank your foes even under low light conditions.
- Full mechanical keys with 50g actuation force
- Individually backlit keys
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- Programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option for deactivation of the Windows key
- Razer™ Synapse 2.0 Enabled
- Unlimited customizable profiles
- 5 additional dedicated macro keys
- Gaming optimized key matrix for minimized ghosting
- Multi-Media Controls
- Braided fiber cable
- Audio-Out / Mic-In Jacks
- USB Pass-through
- Approximate Size : 475 mm / 18.70” (Width) x 171 mm / 6.73” (Height) x 30 mm / 1.18” (Depth)
- Approximate Weight: 1500 g / 3.31 lbs
- PC with USB port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit) / Mac OS X (v10.6 to 10.9)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 200MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.