Razer BlackWidow Stealth Edition 2013
Silent mechanical keys for superior tactility and faster response
The Razer BlackWidow Stealth’s mechanical key technology provides lighting fast game responsiveness as each key only requires an optimized actuation force of 45g, and a reduced actuation distance of 2mm. You are also getting a distinctive yet silent tactile feedback in form of a light pronounced tap to your fingers with each key press, for gaming you can actually feel.
10 key roll-over in gaming mode
Actuate as many keys as there are fingers on both your hands and have them all register accurately and quickly during gaming. With the Razer BlackWidow Stealth’s gaming mode 10 key roll-over, you can deliver overwhelming destruction on your opponents, or just ensure every command is executed perfectly for victorious gaming.
Razer Synapse 2.0
Razer Synapse 2.0 is cutting-edge intuitive proprietary software that functions as the Razer BlackWidow Stealth’s brain – automatically syncing the keyboard to a cloud server to download driver and firmware updates, as well as save individual gamer settings like keybinds and macros without you needing to lift a finger.
- Full mechanical keys with 45g actuation force
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- 10 key rollover anti-ghosting
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- Unlimited customizable profiles
- Gaming mode option
- 5 additional dedicated macro keys
- Audio-out/mic-in jacks
- USB passthrough
- Braided fiber cable
- Approximate Size : 475mm/18.72” (Width) x 171mm/6.74” (Height) x 30mm/1.18” (Depth)
- Approximate Weight: 1500g /3.31lbs
- PC with USB port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit) / Mac OS X (v10.6 to 10.8)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 200MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.