Two Additional Fully Programmable Buttons
Two extra buttons positioned above the trigger buttons on both shoulders of the Razer Onza put the commands you deem most important at your fingertips. Whether it’s one of the action buttons (A,B,X,Y), the analog stick button, an additional bumper or trigger button, the Back or Start button, these Multi-Function Buttons (MFB) let you actuate mission-critical commands at the most comfortable location on the Razer Onza for maximum adaptability in the heat of battle.
Precision D-Pad for Dead-on Accuracy
Special attention was given to the D-Pad design of the Razer Onza. With perfect balance and actuation force, the Razer Onza boasts a D-Pad that enhances accuracy and control. You’ll be on top of the action when it comes to those fast paced, D-Pad based games.
Hyperesponse Action Buttons
The legendary Razer Hyperesponse technology allows you to actuate buttons faster to fire shots and initiate combos instantaneously, while reassuring you with a crisp tactile feedback. The buttons of the Razer Onza are designed with a shorter travel distance and minimized debounce time to increase your actuation speed to stay ahead of the competition.
- 2 Multi-Function Buttons (MFB)
- 4 Hyperesponse action buttons
- Precision D-Pad
- High grip textured surface
- Quick release USB connector
- 15 foot, lightweight cable
- 2.5mm microphone jack
- Approximate Size : 154 mm / 6.06“ (Length) x 109 mm / 4.29“ (Width) x 60.5 mm / 2.38“ (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 249 g / 0.55 lbs
- XBOX 360 System or PC
- Available USB Port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit)