Enhanced bass response
Heavy beats and thrumming basslines are powerfully reproduced with balance and clarity, thanks to finely tuned drivers that deliver uncompromising audio quality, whether you’re destroying a game or out on the streets plugged into your tunes.
Superior sound isolation
Seal the good stuff in and keep the noise out with optimally positioned ear cups and premium leatherette ear cushions that mold perfectly to the shape of your ears.
Built for long-lasting comfort
Maximum comfort and good ventilation - the two most important things when it comes to wearing headphones over extended audio play. And the Razer Electra provides just that with its flexible headband structure and lightweight body, so you can keep the soundtrack to your life pumping.
- Drivers: 40 mm neodymium magnets with copper-clad aluminum voice coil
- Frequency Response: 25 – 16,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity @1kHz: 104 dB ± 3 dB
- Input Power: 50 mW
- Cable length: 1.3m rubber sheath cable
- Connector: 3.5 mm gold-plated headphone jack
- Inner Ear Cup Diameter: 55 mm / 2.16”
- Cable Length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft
- Approximate Weight: 284 g / 0.63 lbs
- Frequency response: 100 – 10,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 58dB
- Sensitivity (@1kHz): -44 dB +/-4 dB
- Pick Up pattern: Omni-Directional
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5mm audio jack
Audio + Microphone Usage: Devices with 3.5mm audio + mic combined jack
(Compatible with Apple iPhone®, HTC®, BlackBerry®. The Razer Electra was designed for smart phones and laptops that come default with a 4 pin TRRS audio + mic combined jack. Razer cannot guarantee performance for use with third party splitter cables.)