Razer Comms Gaming VoIP & Chat Software
Razer Comms works as an instant messaging tool at its core. Chat with your friends on desktop, mobile or even in game.
Complex audio algorithms and the ultra-fast server infrastructure give you the most precise, crisp and clear communication with no time-outs or lag spikes. Available both for 1on1 and group chats.
Groups & Channels
VoIP Client, Instant Messenger and IRC-Chat combined in one. With an powerful group and channel administration, you can create sub-channels of your main group and have your admins text or voice mute individual members or whole channels.
Quickly share files with friends or whole groups.
Automatically scan or manually add games to your game list and launch them all conveniently from a single location.
This minimalistic overlay is designed to let you communicate with your friends while focusing on your game. You can receive and send messages, access notifications, join voice calls and more with just a single click or keystroke. Read more.
Access the unobtrusive overlay with just a click or keystroke and easily connect with your friends while staying in game.
Glance at the message panel to instantly know what notifications you have, and who they’re from.
Enjoy the sleek overlay as you chat with your friends without interrupting or being distracted from your game.
Know exactly who’s talking when you’re in a voice call, and toggle the mute function with just a simple click.
Pinning tabs allows chat message to be displayed in a news ticker format so you can quickly glance at incoming chat, while VoiP overlay allows you to easily identify the speaker.
SMS Forwarding & Call Notification
Don’t like missing calls or texts while gaming? Pair your desktop and mobile Comms and automatically forward and reply to incoming text messages or receive call notifications while on the PC.
LoL Voice Chat & Scouter
Tired of coordinating your team via text chat in the Summoner's Rift? Razer Comms detects when a game has started and allows you to join a voice chat with other Summoners in your team on Razer Comms.
Razer Comms scouts your opponents in LoL for you, giving you in-depth details about their League while you're in the loading screen. Win/Loss-Ratio, K/D/A and even the runes and masteries they are running in your current game at one single glance to prepare you to win yet another match.
What's next? You decide!Be part of the Razer Comms design & development team by
suggesting features, improvements and vote them up.
What's next for Razer Comms? It's entirely up to you.
- Put the auto opened chat window in the background rather than in the foreground to minimize disrupting the user.
- Timestamps added to in game chat messages.
- Member talking state now depicted by fade off (not speaking), fade in (speaking)
- Removed the League of Legends Scouter and Voice chat functionality.
- Optimized following animations for faster loading of the Comms UI.
- Fixed issue in which games outside of the game list were forced into window mode on receiving a notification.
- Fixed the issue to show correct friend status in the in game activity tab.
- Fixed issue that now allows proper scrolling with the mouse wheel in the chat window.
- Fixed the issue to remove persistent notifications.
- Fixed issue to remove duplicate messages when in and out of game.
- Fixed issue for in game/other application sound automatically being lowered when the user receives notifications or starts audio.