Razer Comms Gaming VoIP & Chat Software
Razer Comms works as an instant messaging tool at its core. Chat with your friends on desktop, mobile or even in game.
Complex audio algorithms and the ultra-fast server infrastructure give you the most precise, crisp and clear communication with no time-outs or lag spikes. Available both for 1on1 and group chats.
Groups & Channels
VoIP Client, Instant Messenger and IRC-Chat combined in one. With an powerful group and channel administration, you can create sub-channels of your main group and have your admins text or voice mute individual members or whole channels.
Quickly share files with friends or whole groups.
Automatically scan or manually add games to your game list and launch them all conveniently from a single location.
Say goodbye to Alt-Tab with Razer Comms overlay system. Just call up your overlay and connect to your friends while always staying in the game.
Pinning tabs allows chat message to be displayed in a news ticker format so you can quickly glance at incoming chat, while VoiP overlay allows you to easily identify the speaker.
SMS Forwarding & Call Notification
Don’t like missing calls or texts while gaming? Pair your desktop and mobile Comms and automatically forward and reply to incoming text messages or receive call notifications while on the PC.
LoL Voice Chat & Scouter
Tired of coordinating your team via text chat in the Summoner's Rift? Razer Comms detects when a game has started and allows you to join a voice chat with other Summoners in your team on Razer Comms.
Razer Comms scouts your opponents in LoL for you, giving you in-depth details about their League while you're in the loading screen. Win/Loss-Ratio, K/D/A and even the runes and masteries they are running in your current game at one single glance to prepare you to win yet another match.
What's next? You decide!Be part of the Razer Comms design & development team by
suggesting features, improvements and vote them up.
What's next for Razer Comms? It's entirely up to you.
- Optimized CPU usage footprint – lower CPU usage now required.
- Fixed bug that caused increased CPU usage by Razer Comms.
- Fixed the LoL Scouter window not appearing in League of Legends occasionally.
- Fixed Razer Comms crashing sometimes when launching games.
- Fixed “Driver Mismatch” error.
- PREFERENCES window opens faster now.
- Fixed a problem that the group created is not synchronized to all devices (PC or mobile) logged in with the same account.
- Fixed users hearing noise after they hang up the call.
- Fixed users still hearing voices from the conference call after they have hung up.
- Fixed “Someone’s Online” notification window keep appearing when users log in on Razer Comms via mobile phones.