Razer DeathAdder Left-handed Edition – Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
True Ergonomic Left-Hand Design
For all the left-handed gamers out there, your long hours of using gaming mice that do not fit are over. With the Razer DeathAdder Left-Hand Edition, Razer is covering new ground. The first gaming grade mouse dedicated solely to left-handed professional gamers was conceived because when it comes down to it, you want to know you are perfectly equipped with precision and comfort.
3500DPI Razer Precision 3.5G Infrared Sensor
The 3500DPI Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor arms you with 4x more precision than a standard 800DPI mouse giving you the edge over the entire competition.
1000Hz Ultrapolling Rate
Instantaneous execution is guaranteed with the Razer 1000Hz Ultrapolling technology giving you a response time of 1ms compared to that of 125Hz / 8ms found in conventional gaming mice.
- Ergonomic left hand design
- 3500DPI Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- Ultra-Large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60–120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Zero-Acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-Plated USB connector
- Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate Size : 127 mm / 5.00” (Length) x 70 mm / 2.76” (Width) x 44 mm / 1.73” (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 148 g / 0.33 lbs
- PC / Mac with USB port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit)/ Mac OS X (v10.6-10.9)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 35MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.